I have learnt through my own healing process that the answers lie within our bodies. All we need to do is to listen and to remember that we are our own ultimate master healers, to initiate the true healing process and to support our multidimensional selves with high vibrational and life supporting practices and lifestyle choices.
The cutting edge modalities I choose to work with effectively assist our bodies to do just that.
May your own healing process be your illumination and may all the support and guidance you require find you, effortlessly.
I am truly grateful for and honour all my wonderful teachers and mentors, including:
- Antoinette Bennett (My Mother & Counsellor)
- Chonakol Settakorn (Founder & Master, International Training Massage School Thailand)
- Gill Hilcove (Founder, SCENAR™ SA)
- Denise Nobrega (Colon Therapist & Specialist, ReNew Health)
- Dr Zaida Rivene (Integrative Doctor & Kinesiologist, Red Roan Ranch)
- Dr Herman Spies (Integrative Doctor, Holistic Integrative Health)
- Atma (Kundalini & Yin Yoga teacher)
- Internationally qualified Practitioner & Teacher in Traditional Thai Massage (ITM Thailand, 2012)
- SCENAR™ Level 1 Practitioner (SCENAR™ South Africa, 2016)
- Kundalini Yoga 200hours Teachers Training (Yoga Alliance, 2010)
- Personal practices: Kundalini, Yin Yoga, Flow Arts, Free Movement, Meditation
- Subjects of research: Gut health, Nutrition, Programming the Subconscious Mind
To always be a student and teacher in the more ‘subtle energies’ or the ‘unknown’, and by so doing, being a vessel to better support my own as well as the ‘other’s’ experience in this ‘gross’ or ‘known’ reality. As all the masters teach… it is the subtle that governs the gross. That is the Zen Life, after all!
Blessings and happy healing to all!